Friday, October 9, 2015

Monthly Outfit Inspirations: O C T O B E R

Right now I'm in between paychecks, so that means I'm browsing the internet, window shopping for the things i can't buy! Rather than moping about these pieces, I have decided to draw inspiration from them. I've never done this on my blog before, but I would like to start this series not only to save my pockets, but also to make use of the clothing I already have by wearing them in different ways. In doing this, I hope to move that much closer to a minimalist lifestyle where I shop less, but make better shopping choices. Some of my favorite shops to browse are Forever 21, Topshop, Zara, Mango, and so many more! Being that I am a college student, my style is more on the comfortable chic side, and these outfits are perfect examples of what I would wear on a typical day. Some of the more dressier numbers are what I would wear to an event or a show on campus. I'm sure that I can put some of these outfits together with the clothing that I already own, and I look forward making the most of my wardrobe.
All of these photos are derived from Asos, Forever 21, and Mango shopping websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams