Sunday, April 2, 2017

Canary Velvet

                     
Jacket: H&M
Dress: Zara
Shoes: Converse
Choker: Forever 21
                     


                     

When I found this dress on sale on Zara's website, I added it to my cart as fast as I could! This dress was so affordable, that I decided to purchase another one! (In a different style of course) I only paid $7.99 for this dress, yes you read that correctly, $7.99! If you've ever shopped in a Zara store or online, you know that they can be quite expensive, but they sell pieces that you can wear for years.

I love the way this dress fits, because it's not too tight and it's not too oversized. I also love the brightness of this dress! It's an absolute closet staple. This piece is also very versatile, in that you can dress it up or down. Here you can see that I've gone for the more casual look with my converse sneakers, but if I wanted to dress this up a bit, I'd throw on some heels, add a silver necklace, and ditch the jacket (it's springtime).

What springtime trends are you rocking this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams