Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Want To Be An Actor!


Ever since I was a little girl, any time I watch a movie or television series, I replace a character or two with myself. I could always picture myself on that screen, telling different stories. I never believed in   myself enough to chase it as a child, because I never felt that I could truly relate to the girls I saw on my TV screen. 


I decided to create different dreams; more "realistic" dreams. I have always enjoyed  writting (my inner artist trying to shine through) and meeting new people, so I decided Public Relations is  the route for me! I fell in love with my major more and more as the years went by, but I felt that I needed  a place where I could express myself freely. Hence, my Youtube Channel and Blog are born!  


Creating these platforms and watching them grow are my favorite  joys. Being  able to influnce others in a fun, creative and positive way has always been my bottom line with everything I do. I  feel inspired everyday, because I know there are people watching what I do for inspiration. Again, I get that feeling of wanting to do more.

I became uninspired by what I was seeing around me. But, on January 21st, 2017 I went to go see the movie Moonlightand my life changed. This film came out at the perfect time, was written perfectly, and left a mark on me. Slowly, but surely I was beginning to learn  that it was okay to have big dreams that most people don't chase. I was going to be that outlier. 


I've purchased several books to begin my studies. As I turn each page I fall more and more in love with the art. I know this is what I am supposed to be doing. I am going to create and inspire. I'm so happy to be bringing you on this journey with me. Let's see where it takes us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams