Saturday, October 3, 2015

Removing my Makeup

Removing my makeup is the part of the day I look forward to. I get a sense of great relief being barefaced at the end of the night as I lay in my bed. I also love the way my skin feels after I have washed and moisturized it. Below are the products that I use to effectively remove my makeup and moisturize my skin. I only need and use four products, which is time and cost effective!

My first step is to remove as much makeup as  I can with my Neutrogena makeup remover face wipes. These wipes pack a punch, in that they remove about 90% of my makeup, and all I need is one wipe!


I then go in with my Olay Active Botanicals gel cleanser to remove the makeup that the makeup wipes missed. This product does a great job of breaking up the makeup on my skin. after I have used this, my skin feels squeaky clean! (Check out my blog post on this product.)


After my face has been cleansed, it is begging for moisture, so I follow up with my ELF Soothing Serum. This product is packed with moisture, which is just what my skin needs after the natural oils have been washed away from my skin. (Check out my blog post on this product)


Lastly, I spray my face with the Mario Badescu facial spray. This spray is a refreshing, hydrating mist to use anywhere anytime. It is formulated with fragrant Herbal Extracts and Rosewater for a pleasant, pick me up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. This facial spray is safe for all skin types, gentle, and non-irritating.


All of these products work together to create the best makeup removing regimen for me, and my skin can definitely tell the difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams