Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Kayaking on Wakulla River Photo Diary

This past weekend I did something that I've never done before in my life! I went kayaking with my best friend on the Wakulla River (watch the vlog here). This experience was exciting, and it was great to enjoy the outdoors rather than sit on social media all day. The river was so peaceful as well as the wildlife. I was a little nervous at first, because I'm not the best swimmer and there were manatees in the river, but all of my speculations were relived once I was on the river. I knew that I wanted to participate in a CORE Outdoors activity before I graduated just to say that I did it, and to not leave my school with regrets. This trip was the perfect activity for me to participate in, because I noticed that it was stress relieving. This was just what I needed despite my hectic and demanding schedule. I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams