Saturday, October 24, 2015

Black and Burgundy

This past Thursday was my birthday, and this year I turned 23. I decided to bring my Jordan year in with style and elegance. I knew I wanted to go out to eat at Ichiban, a hibachi restaurant, with my friends, and since I was the birthday girl, I had to be dressed to kill! Earlier in the day I went to the mall and picked up a few things, including this burgundy shoulder bag, I just so happened to match my shoes, which were on my birthday wishlist. I wanted to wear these two pieces together without making them clash with one another, so I accompanied the purse and shoes with an all black outfit and simple gold jewelry.
Jacket: H&M
Mesh top: Forever 21
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: H&M
Purse: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors (blogpost)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams