Sunday, October 11, 2015

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is quickly approaching, and I can't wait to be 23 this year! It seems like time is passing by so fast, because I feel like I was in high school yesterday! As I get older, I realize that I want less and less for my birthday, and sometimes I would just prefer to have a money or just spend time with friends. This year is no different, however there are some items that I've had my eye on for some time now, and I wouldn't mind receiving these any one of these things on my special day.

I have currently been obsessed with ankle boots, no matter the style. Since we are in fall/ autumn, I've been noticing all of my favorite bloggers and vloggers rocking their ankle boots, and I'm feeling super inspired. I feel that ankle boots transform any outfit and they look good with everything! These burgundy boots above (from H&M) are a platform style with elasticized side panels and chunky rubber soles. I'm in love with these because the color is so rich and they are definitely a statement piece. The next pair of boots are a sight for sore eyes! Just look at these beauties! They are a leather and metal heeled boot, and the golden metallic piece on the heel is to die for (not really)!! These shoes, however, are extremely expensive, but a girl can dream can't she!?



I've wanted a bomber jacket for some years now, but I can't seem to find one that I am willing to pay for. Like this Topshop bomber jacket here. It's the perfect style and everything I'm looking for, but it costs $105! I still haven't given up hope on finding this jacket at a reasonable price, but I have concluded that I need to be willing to spend a little bit more on this item if I really want it. 


This face primer has been all over the beauty blogosphere, and I've heard nothing but great things about it. This primer is for oily skin in that it helps to mattify your skin and keep your makeup in place all day! This product retails for $36 for the full size, which is quite expensive, so I plan on purchasing the trial size for $16.


This Juicy Couture perfume is my absolute favorite! I normally always have a bottle of this around, but I ran out of it and haven't repurchased it, so why not get it for my birthday! I consider this to be my signature scent, because it mixes so well with my body chemistry! 


I have been a follower of Beautycrush, now known as Samantha Maria, on YouTube and in the blogging world. She is a breath of fresh air with her bubbly personality, and her style is so inspirational to me. It only seems right that she has her own clothing line after all the hard work she's put in over the years, and being a supporter of hers, I feel that it's only right to purchase a piece from her collection. Her clothing line is called Novem & Knight, and this had is something I've had my eye on for a long time! Birthday gift to myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams