Monday, September 28, 2015

Olay Active Botanicals #HCVoxbox

If you've seen my Influenster Homecoming Voxbox YouTube video or blog post you'll know that I received the Olay Active Botanicals refreshing gel cleanser. I was super excited to try this product out, because I love all things skincare! Olay is a brand that we are all familiar with and it can be found in just about any store you see. 

According to the Olay website, "Active Botanicals Refreshing Gel Cleanser washes away impurities, leaving skin clean, fresh and looking radiant without over drying. Formulated with Snow Mushroom, the facial cleanser leaves skin healthy-looking and glowing with natural vitality.The lightweight formula cleanses, leaving skin healthy-looking and glowing, without over drying. Snow Mushroom is a naturally-derived botanical traditionally used for centuries by women in China. Snow Mushroom is known for its powerful ability to hold up to 500x its weight in water."
To use this product all you have to do is gently lather the product on your hands before massaging onto your face. Before I did that, I made sure to remove as much of my makeup as I could with my Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. I used the gel cleanser to remove what I missed with the makeup wipes. As I was washing my face, I noticed that the facial wash was quite cooling to the skin, and it had a light, clean smell. I love facial products that have a mild smell, because this means it will be mild to my skin, which prevents breakouts. 
After washing my face with the Olay Active Botanicals gel cleanser, my skin was noticeably smoother and it felt super clean!  I topped it off with my E.L.F. Soothing Serum, and got ready for bed. When I woke up in the morning my skin felt great, as if I had just cleansed it! My nose has always been a problem area for me. It peels pretty badly in the winter, because that's when my skin is the driest. This product has made my nose feel so smooth, and it looks shinier. The Active Botanicals gel cleanser retails for $5.99, which is a steal, so I suggest you go pick one up to try for yourself!

FTC: I received the Olay Active Botanicals in the Influenster Homecoming Voxbox. I was sent this product complementary for testing purposes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams