Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara

I recently took a trip to ULTA with my best friend just to browse around, but being the makeup enthusiast I am, I just had to leave the store with something. One of the items I picked up was the IT Cosmetics Tightline Mascara. I was drawn to this product because of its 3-in-1 technology and the small brush.
According to IT Cosmetics, this product is an eyeliner, a primer, and mascara. It also utilizes an ultra-skinny wand, allowing you to start coating your lashes at their actual root, so you coat black along your entire lash length. If you have sparse or missing lashes, the Tightline brush lays down black pigment along your entire lash line, filling in spare spots, giving you a full beautiful lash line and the look of an eyeliner. I decided to try this mascara out, because there's nothing I love more that big lashes!


(My lashes with nothing on them)
(My lashes with just the Tightline Mascara)

(My lashes with Tightline Mascara and Maybelline Lash Sensational)



Overall, I love the Tightline Mascara! It does a great job of separating all of my lashes and coating them. It lasts all day and it is easy to remove. I purchased the trial size for $10.00, but the regular size is $24.00. I do not think I will pay that much for the mascara, but I don't mind repurchasing the trial size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams