Sunday, September 20, 2015

Beauty Haul + SWATCHES | Colourpop, Ulta, Mac, ELF (swatches and demos)



As we already know, I am obsessed with makeup, and with new launches in the cosmetics industry it can be a struggle to stay on trend (if that's what you're into)! I have been collecting some new makeup products to enhance my collection, but I didn't buy all of these items at once! I'm still a college student you know! I knew I wanted to pick up some items from Colourpop Cosmetics, because their Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks have been all over the blogosphere! I also went into ULTA (my personal favorite), Mac, and ELF Cosmetics. Some of these products mentioned I have featured in a few blogposts (which you can find here and here), so you can see exactly how I feel about these products.

List of all products mentioned:
Colourpop Super Shock eyeshadow (Hustle)
Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Trap)
Mac Matte Lipstick (Matte Royal)
Mac Matte Lipstick (Stone)
Tony Moly Sheet Mask (Avocado)
It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara
NYX Brow Pencil
NYX Matte Lipstick (Maison)
ELF Mineral Infused face primer
ELF Hydrating Undereye primer
ELF HD Setting Powder (corrective yellow)
ELF Daily Brush Cleaner
ELF Brush Shampoo
ELF Crease Brush
ELF Contour Brush
ELF Soothing Serum

More reviews on these products are on the way, and make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more videos and updates from me! (subscribe here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams