Sunday, September 27, 2015

Influenster Homecoming Voxbox

I recently received my FIRST Influenster Voxbox, and I am super excited to share it with you! If you do now know what Influenster is, it is a "community for social media hotshots to share news, products and reviews." It's free to join and they have a downloadable app for your mobile device. I love this app, because they reward you for your opinions. Filling out reviews and sharing them on your social media gets you noticed on this app and builds your influence in your community. The app allows you to link all of your social media to your account so they can keep track of your analytics. I was given the opportunity to receive a Voxbox for my testing pleasure, because I filled out some product reviews on some well known products and shared them!
As you can see here, I received a multitude of items varying from beauty products to foods you can find in your local grocery store. If you want to know what I thought about some of these products, you can watch my YouTube video that I have embedded into this blog post below! There were some products that I was not able to test out on camera so be on the lookout for blog posts on those items!

FTC: I received these products complementary from Influenster for testing purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams