Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Michael Kors Watch

I've never been the type of person to buy or obsess over designer things, but this Michael Kors watch is well worth the purchase and infatuation! I was gifted this watch by my parents after makeing good grades last semester, and I did not see it coming! I was ecstatic to receive this watch, and I have worn it everyday since I first laid eyes on it.
My parents took me to the Michael Kors store in the Mall of Georgia, and let me pick out which ever watch I wanted. This rose gold timepiece caught my eye immediately! I love that this watch is an analogue style, because it adds to the overall simplistic vibe it possesses. I had the sales associate to remove 3 links from the wrist band, so that it would fit perfectly. The weight on this piece guarantees quality and I'm sure that it will last a long time!
This watch is so versatile in that it can be worn with any outfit. I'm trying to convert over to a minimalist lifestyle, so this means I need to buy pieces that can be paired with a multitude of items. I would ultimately like to shop less and buy smart! This watch is a step in the right direction, and I'm so glad I have it in my accessory collection. This watch was $200, which is quite expensive, but for what you're purchasing, it's well worth the price!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams