Saturday, January 9, 2016

TONYMOLY Face Mask Overload!

I think I might have a new obsession... Korean face masks!! What drew me to the TONYMOLY face masks in particular has to be their unique and cute packaging. You automatically know what flavor of mask you are getting my looking at the front of the packaging, where you'll find a large cartoon-like picture.
                              

The first mask I tried from this line was the Nutrition Avocado mask I automatically fell in love, because of how simple the mask was to use, and I could not stop laughing at how ridiculous my best friend looked in them.








On the top of each mask, you can see what type of treatment you will be getting from it. These masks are absolutely fool-proof, because they leave behind no mess, and they are so much fun to use.


Although the directions are in Korean, there are pictures that indicate the proper steps to take when using these masks. 

Normally, these masks retail for $3.00 each at ULTA, however I came across a bulk of them for $10.00 on Amazon! What an amazing steal! Of course I had to buy them, and lucky for you all, I linked the masks in the "SHOP THIS POST" section below!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams