Tuesday, December 1, 2015

New in Skincare: The Body Shop Seaweed Collection

I recently got my hands on this amazing The Body Shop Seaweed skincare set, and I am super excited to share it with you all! I have been really into skincare and getting my skin back to the way it was in my teenage years.


This set comes with 4 products that are sure to "balance your skin and control shine with TSA-approved Seaweed favorites featuring wild-harvested seaweed from Ireland." You get a Deep cleansing facial wash, clarifying toner, night treatment, and day cream. 


The Body Shop team states, "Our wild-harvested seaweed comes from our fantastic Community Trade partner in Ireland, the Roaring Water Bay Seaweed Cooperative. Bladderwack is a type of brown seaweed that grows on the northern Atlantic and Baltic coasts of Europe. It has the largest trace mineral content of any known single source of seaweed and contains high levels of iodine, antioxidants and vitamin B. Because it is grown without chemicals or fertilizers, it is safe to use on any skin type or at any age to help control shine."


What I love most about this set is that it is travel friendly, in that it comes in a cute bag. This makes it super easy to pack, rather than rummaging through your cabinet. 

I'm looking forward to my results with this product, and I will definitely keep you all updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams