Friday, February 12, 2016

The Balm: Mary-Lou Manizer

If you're addicted to YouTube and makeup like I am, then you already know about The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer! I have been hearing about this product and watching tutorials with this product in it for years. I have contemplated buying this highlighter so many times,but I always put it off. I finally decided to purchase it after seeing it on Hautelook 3 times. The great thing about Hautelook is that all the items you find on this app and online are discounted, so instead of paying $24 for Mary-Lou, I only paid $12. 50% off? Yes please! 




 I currently have been loving my Morphe M510 to apply highlighters, because it provides a well blended application, and I love the amount of product it picks up.



(No flash)

(With flash)

As you can see, this product is beautiful, and it looks great on dark skin. I cant wait to use this in upcoming makeup tutorials!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams