Sunday, November 8, 2015

Monthly Outfit Inspirations: N O V E M B E R

For the month of November, I've decided to take things to a new level. I wanted to make things a little bit dressier and layered. Although the weather down here has not declined, I think these pieces are sure to keep you warm at night and breezy during the day. What I love about these outfits is that you can add or remove layers depending on the climate or the occasion.

The holidays are also coming up, and these outfits are great choices for parties and family gatherings. I would definitely be the star of the show while wearing one of these dressy numbers.

The websites I visited for this month’s outfit inspirations are Topshop, Forever 21, and Asos. I love these sites, because they don’t play it safe when it comes to fashion. I believe that is exactly what style is all about. You should feel confident in your clothing, because you live your life in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams